6th annual ‘non-stuffy’ fundraiser benefiting Mental Health America of the Heartland (casual attire, or dress up) when fundraising for mental health is more essential than ever.
Doors open at 6 p.m. for touring the museum. Entertainment & BBQ at 7 p.m.
to subscribe to emails for information about the event.
Rare & Exclusive!
AUCTION & RAFFLE ITEMS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
to donate or suggest a company willing to contribute.
- Rare opportunity to tour the private Armacost Museum.
- Rare opportunity to hear the Blues Notions (performing only for private events).
- Dancing + BBQ dinner + cash bar serving beer, wine, pop and water.
- Many fabulous prizes to be won in this year’s raffle & auction! Sports memorabilia, 4 rounds of golf, an autographed soccer ball and more from Sporting Kansas City, Starlight and T-Bones tickets, May 3rd “Four Freshman” tickets at the Kauffman Center, restaurant and performance tickets, spa days, and an autographed guitar, among many other great items!
- Tickets limited to 250—advance only.
- A chance to support Mental Health America of the Heartland when fundraising for mental health is more essential than ever.